Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate and touring

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 11:20:53 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Kate and touring
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

> >From: chrisw@miso.wwa.com (Chris Williams)
> >Date: Fri, 24 Nov 95 04:28:08 GMT
> >   Here's *one* place where Kate could take a page from Tori's book. All
> >Kate needs is a piano. Forget all the other stuff. Sure I'd love to see

But then will people say she's "just copying Tori Amos." The public
hath a short memory.

scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|