Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TLTCTC in Aus

From: JAJ <johnrhon@magna.com.au>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 1995 06:18:41 +1000
Subject: Re: TLTCTC in Aus
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

Brett Harris wrote:

> Jim writes:
> >Does anyone know if and when TLTCTC will be released in Australia?
>
> Ha....  dont tell me the utter ignorance and contempt of EMI Australia
> has touched another Kate fan down under....
>
> As far as I know, (from various enquiries at music stores), the only
> Kate videos currently on sale are "The Whole Story" and "The Single File" !!!
> Since it has been 5 years since "The Sensual World" was released on video
> and they havent released that yet, my guess is that TLTCTC will be
> released at the same time we get the Kate Frutopia ads.. NEVER!!
>
> Apart from venting ones spleen to EMI Australia, I suggest you deal
> with a mail order company selling PAL videos - I got my copy of TLTCTC
> and TSW from
>
> Pastel Blue
> http://www.demon.co.uk/pastel/index.html
>
> or get you favourite record store to import it for you.  I have heard that
> Gaslight records in Melbourne had it in stock - so an enlightened store
> may actually have it in stock.
>
> Sorry about the ranting, but this is a sore point with me,
>
> Brett Harris
> Bureau of Meteorology
> Canberra (soon to be Melbourne) AUSTRALIA

I bought a copy of TLTC&TC from Red Eye Records in Sydney months ago. They still have some copies
the last time I looked. And it was a normal price so I don't think it was an import. So I believe
it HAS been released. So There!

--
John "I'm having a MIDI Life Crisis" James

**WHO NEEDS THE MOON WHEN WE GOT THE STARS**