Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on tour and friends....

From: "Simon Thibault" <STHIBAULT@cat.ustanne.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 1995 17:40:29 AST
Subject: Kate on tour and friends....
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

If Kate ever went on tour, I think that the Trio Bulgarka should be
with her, as well as backing vocalists.  She should bring the
Bulgarian Female Vocal Choir, can you imgaine what "Rocket's tail"
would sound like!!!!!!!!  I think I would die a happy Katephile.

Does anyone here but me like Bulgarian vocal singing....I love the
Trio Bulgarka's solo recordings and the recordings under the name of
"Le Mystere des Voix Bulgares".  They are incredible.

Bulgarian fan,
Simon