Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Bush-One To One

From: BLUES76630@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 23:58:17 -0500
Subject: Kate Bush-One To One
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: owner-love-hounds@gryphon.com

    I was wondering, did anyone see the VH1 One To One interview with Kate
that came out just after the Sensual World release? I was thinking about it
the other day and wondered if VH1 would ever sell a copy (or if they do that
at all). I know it's unlikely because of the effort in dubbing a copy for one
person. Anyway, did anyone ever check with them on this?

                                                                        Blues