Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Pot, kettle, black...

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 09:35:59 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Pot, kettle, black...
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

On Tue, 21 Nov 1995, KateKnight wrote:

>            The Lady and Jane occupy one part of the firmament.
>            That Tori-creature occupies null space.
>            Simple physics, lad.
>                                  +
>                               + KKK +
>                                  +

Ah, now I understand. It's so simple. Uli can you please add this to the
faq? This group is for the discussion of artists that KateKnight likes.
KateKnight, could you please post a list so we won't err?

scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|