Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: kate bootlegs

From: UndrToad@ix.netcom.com (The UnderToad)
Date: 22 Nov 1995 13:32:31 GMT
Subject: Re: kate bootlegs
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.951121193834.20474B-100000@equinox>, emg@unr.edu
says...
>lately, there's been a lot of discussion on here about bootlegs.
> [...]  so far, she hasn't said anything about not
>approving of bootlegs (at least, i don't think so) [...]
She most certainly has.  It was in the KBC newsletter at the time the
home demos first became available.  I don't have a copy; only heard it
second-hand through the L-H archives, but She expressed her official
displeasure.

>any new guesses on the release for her next album, with the rumours
>starting on her recording?  at this rate, Tori'll soon have more albums
>than Kate!
I'd give ten Tori's for one more Kate. :)  (That mean's we only have enough
for 1/5 of a Kate!)

___
 |\ "I think you're all completely mad"-Kate    pdcampbell@goodyear.com