Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Clouded words

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 00:45:53 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: Clouded words
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Darkmark wrote:
> Bryan Dongray (btd@carina.cray.com) wrote:
> : My problems are:
> : * This could be "That cloud looks like a little round wood potato",
> : as the word "tail" is being pronounced like "p'tay-eel".
> : ** Is there such a constellation as "Commulus Castellus"?
>
> : OK, fairly obsure question, as I only recently heard this mix, but
> : can someone correct me anywhere above ... please!
>
> hmmm, not obscure really, most of the "meat" of this newsgroup for the
> last 5 years have been lyrics questions.  I thought I might find your
> answer on cs.uwp.edu, since I couldn't for the life of me remember where
> the exclusive lyric collection was.  But /pub/lyrics/b/bush.kate revealed
> nothing..  needs to be updated with the two extra discs in the anthology,
> and a couple of other miscellaneous extra songs off of various singles.
>
> anyone up to it?

Actually, why particularly *I* am asking is because I've taken the words
from various places any believe I have a complete lyric list, with thanks
to everyone who contributed. I understand that "The Garden" is to be
updated, when they get HTML'd. They possibly will go into the appropriate
areas of lyrics, if the owners of such places (with incomplete collections)
would like to co-operate (ie email me), unfortunately, the file is 160k.

			Bryan Dongray

PS I think that Elizabeth Braffet is right with:
	"That cloud looks like a little lamb with a tail."
it seems it fit perfectly as I hear it.

Relevant quote: Let me sleep ... and dream of sheep

PPS I'm glad L-H/r.m.g is active again.