Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's "Candle in the Wind" cover...

From: jabber@io.org (Daniel Jankowski and Bridget Moon)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 19:42:06 -0500
Subject: Kate's "Candle in the Wind" cover...
To: rec-music-gaffa@mail.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hey out there....

   A few years back in my local college record store I saw a KB CD single
for her "Rocket Man" cover (you know, the one on that Elton John "Two
Rooms" tribute album) I have that tribute album, so the CD single didn't
interest me, until I saw that it also had "Candle in the Wind" and an
instrumental of the same. I didn't have the money, so I said I'd come back
for it, which I didn't....

   So now, I want to get it... and every large record store in Toronto
says I can't! Help! All I want is the "Candle in the Wind" cover and the
instrumental.. Does anyone know where I can get this? The stores says it's
just recently been discontinued. Is this single totally out of print now?
Please e-mail me if you can help...
                                          Thanks -
                                             Bridget Jankowski