Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

SOMETIMES LIFE IS POETRY

From: KateKnight <103042.307@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 16 Nov 1995 02:14:17 GMT
Subject: SOMETIMES LIFE IS POETRY
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

           Feeling pretty good - listening to Celtic Twilight 2
and still smiling about the fact that I found ASPECTS OF THE
SENSUAL WORLD in a small "rock shop" in Los Angeles for $6.99!!!
     The gods must be smiling, too. Just a chance wandering
today in a place I don't visit often and there it was! Used, but
that's fine. Now I can add it to my collection.
     Ah, it takes only a tad of happenstance to make a K-fan
happy!

                                +
                              + KK +
                                +

--
"Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted."