Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Greetings from the Homeland

From: "Brian J Dillard" <dillardb@pilot.msu.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 1995 10:38:11 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Greetings from the Homeland
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (lovehounds)

Love-hounds,

I am in London, halfway through a three-month working holiday, and there are
many kate things available here. For instance, Roy Harper's 'An Introduction
To,' which features the awesome duet wit hKate called 'You', is only a fiver at
HMV. With the exchange rate and postage, I'd pick them up for folks for $10
each. If anybody would like me to pick it up or would like me to look for
anything else, just let me know. I come home 21st December (to E Lansing MI)
and would be glad to bring stuff back and mail it out to you when I get home.
British pressings of Hounds of Love are on sale right now for seven
quid--around $11. There is a cd interview disk that doubles as a clock--pretty
cheesy but if it sounds like the final piece in your kate collection, i'd be
happy to get it. I got toe 'Butterfly Kisses' bootleg for 13 pounds, about 21
dollars.

Also if anybody could furnish me iwth directions to kate sights if interest in
Bexleyheath or the rest of Kent--especially directions to the farm--I would
appreciate it. I want to just sort of walk past and say i was there--i promise
not to bother her!

yours,

brian

--