Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TOM WAITS TRIBUTE ALBUM

From: manifest@manifesto.com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 01:38:59 -0700 (MST)
Subject: TOM WAITS TRIBUTE ALBUM
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

        Manifesto Records announces the release of album "Step Right Up: The
Songs of Tom Waits," which has been released worldwide (on November 7, 1995).

        The full line-up for the album is as follows:

        DRUGSTORE               "Old Shoes"
        TINDERSTICKS            "Mockin' Bird"
        PETE SHELLEY            "Better Off Without A Wife"
        THE WEDDING PRESENT     "Red Shoes by the Drugstore"
        VIOLENT FEMMES          "Step Right Up"
        ALEX CHILTON            "Downtown"
        ARCHERS OF LOAF         "Big Joe and Phantom 309"
        THESE IMMORTAL SOULS    "You Can't Unring a Bell"
        JEFFREY LEE PIERCE      "Pasties and a G-String"
        MAGNAPOP                "Christmas Card from a Hooker in Minneapolis"
        DAVE ALVIN              "Ol' 55"
        PALE SAINTS             "Jersey Girl"
        TIM BUCKLEY             "Martha"
        FRENTE!                 "Ruby's Arms"
        10,000 MANIACS          "I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You"

        The album is out in the U.S. and Canada through Caroline
Distribution, and in U.K., Europe, and Australia through Virgin Records.

        For further information, please visit our web site at
http://www.manifesto.com/manifesto/.