Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

that damn magazine spam again!

From: Goddess in Training <rrosen@falcon.cc.ukans.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 1995 12:31:33 -0600 (CST)
Subject: that damn magazine spam again!
To: love-hounds <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Argh!!!  Get my email address off of the spam list!  I've asked politely
two times already.  I'd hate to have to unsubscribe from this list, as I
do enjoy reading it, but I simply can't handle the large magazine spams,
especially since I know you now have a filter to get rid of it.  *Please*
*please* *please* *please* set it up so that I don't get those annoying
magazine spams again.  Thank you.

Renee Rosen                   "Dear Mr. Manson, have you heard of or seen
rrosen@falcon.cc.ukans.edu     a man from Wisconsin by the name of Ed Gein?
Goddess in Training            You helped me discover The Beatles and Stones,
Astrud and Astarte on irc      but he turned me on to the beauty of bones."
LadyGodiva on the DivWeb                            --The Fibonaccis