Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: L-H # 11.281

From: Norman Buchwald <jbuchwald@huey.csun.edu>
Date: 5 Nov 1995 18:26:06 GMT
Subject: Re: L-H # 11.281
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

zzkwhite@ktwu.wuacc.edu (kerry white) wrote:
>  Hello, Did everyone else get ads for Girls Girls and more Girls on the
>Phone, too?  Or just me?
>
>                                   KrW
>   "TV or not TV, that is the question. Whether it is nobler to suffer the
>  lies of outrageous pitch-men, or to slit your throat with an electrocoated
>                         stainless steel blade"?
>                                   WOI

No, Kerry.  I got it too, both on the newsgroup and in my digest.  I
think it's a shame that some idiot thinks that Lovehounds are that
desperate for company!  What's worse.  I got two different posts
regarding these phone numbers.  We need to find some way to have "our
machine" not "let them in."  (Yes.  "We let the weirdness in.  But not
spam!")

                                                   Stormin' Norman

                                             Murderer!  Murderer of calm!