Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: East Wickham Photos

From: ptapola@frodo.ntc.nokia.com (Pertti Tapola)
Date: 1 Nov 1995 07:33:18 GMT
Subject: Re: East Wickham Photos
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <473ltp$5ge$1@mhafc.production.compuserve.com>, "rec.music.gaffa" <100661.1730@CompuServe.COM> writes:
|> I really can't imagine Kate being inspired by The Witches of
|> Eastwick!

But that wasn't anything that I was suggesting.

On the contrary: I thought that The Witches of Eastwick might
have been inspired by Kate.  But it turned out that neither
that was the case.  (Or was the book written only after Kate lived
in East Wickham? :-)

So we end up with only an accidental coincidence.

Pertti Tapola        pertti.tapola@ntc.nokia.com (in Finland, by the way)

     What cannot be talked about begs for inventing an expression.