Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Are you kidding?

From: ptapola@frodo.ntc.nokia.com (Pertti Tapola)
Date: 30 Oct 1995 07:43:51 GMT
Subject: Re: Are you kidding?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <199510261814.AA29586@A.crl.com>, kln@a.crl.com writes:
|> What I want to know is what kind of glue everyone is sniffing in Finland.
|>
|> ;)

	Hello earth!

I don't need any kind of chemical substances.

Just being rolled over by the Ninth Wave suffices. :-)

During the first listenings I was really afraid of
waking the witch. :-/

But as I like surreal paintings, I finally stopped being
afraid and just entered it.

Ooh, its so wonderful watching you without me!
And in the morning fog I dream of sheep under ice. :-)

I pity those that dare not experience this jig of life.

But I can understand it as it requires a firm sense of reality
not to get lost there completely.  ;-)

Pertti Tapola        pertti.tapola@ntc.nokia.com (in Finland, by the way)

     What cannot be talked about begs for inventing an expression.