Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

(diffs) FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 95 21:25:56 +0100
Subject: (diffs) FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Archive-name: music/kate-bush-faq-diffs
Last-modified: 1995/09/20
Version: 1.3.u minus 1.3.u

This is a human understandable 'diff' from previous month's FAQ to this
month's FAQ.

If you are on the mailing list (love-hounds) instead of rec.music.gaffa this
is all you will get without further action.  The full version is posted to
rec.music.gaffa only.  You can get a full copy of the FAQ by requesting it from
me (uli@zoodle.robin.de).  If you subscribe to the list (done by sending
email to love-hounds-request@uunet.uu.net) Bill Wisner will also provide you
with the full FAQ.  If you can't receive more than 64KB in one piece I can
split the FAQ for you.

All paragraphs which have been changed/added/deleted are listed here,
additional comments in []s.  Cosmetical changes aren't listed.

-------------------8<-------------------

------------------->8-------------------

As you can see, this month's FAQ-diff is empty. Here's why:

Welcome back!

I've been on holiday for the past 4 weeks, haven't read any of my
now 6000 unread emails yet, and will need a while to catch up anyway,
so I just decided to post a refreshment of the FAQ for the expiry date.

Hopefully next month I will have caught up, so that the FAQ reflects the
recent happenings...

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2] "Bah, ich habe 4 mit 8!" [comment from Sven Wachter]