Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Marmitetology Mix

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 13:53:04 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Marmitetology Mix
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Well done Karen, but one minor change:

> Yummy yummy yummy yum
> Yummy yummy yummy
> Yummy yummy yummy yum
>
> Your girl's cooking now, your girl's cooking now

Should really be:
	Yum,
	Yummy, yum,
	Yummy, yum,
	Yummy yummy yummy,
repeated "ad nausium"!
Got to get the beat right.

And the last line could be:
	Yoghurt cooked with goose...
	Your girl's cooked her goose.

OK, goose is bad choice, since Kate's a vegetarian, but I cannot
think of a phrase like "you've cooked your broccoili"! That can
be altered for a different meaning, like:
	The sun's coming out
vs.
	Your son's coming out
which you will have heard (I hope).

			Bryan Dongray

PS Brent Heustess said:
> However, my wife is an Aussie born & bred and she loves vegemite, but
> hates marmite.  She also hates peanut butter.

Maybe *I* will like vegemite, since I hate marmite and peanut butter too.