Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

For Susan Proctor

From: Norman Buchwald <jbuchwald@csun.edu>
Date: 26 Oct 1995 01:40:02 GMT
Subject: For Susan Proctor
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi.  Once again, I'm sending a message to an individual Lovehound,
because this time (for sure) the messages are not getting to her.  This
is for Susan Proctor.  I wanted to let her know that the poll is being
counted, she can vote for ten more songs, I need a vote for a tune that
Kate Bush has covered <snicker!> and that to get the most up-to-date FAQ
on the newsgroup, she should get to this address through the World Wide
Web (Since she asked me when she voted):

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/rec.music.gaffa/FAQ.

I also was trying to give her a main Kate Bush page, so here also is that
locator:

http://www.yahoo.com/Entertainment/Music/Artists/Bush__Kate/

Hope I helped.  Also, anybody who has sent their votes to me and has not
heard back from me, should try to send them to me again, or post them
here.  Sorry about all the trouble.

                                                   Stormin' Norman

                                            Murderer!  Murderer of calm!