Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

the garden

From: beach house tiki god <woj@remus.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 19:59:32 -0400
Subject: the garden
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

IEDSRI@aol.com sez:
>IED would like to say a big thankyou to woj,
>who has very kindly and expertly translated nearly
>the entire text of IED's little Ktext, "The Garden",
>into HTML and put it up on the Web.

thanks, andy!

others, please do not be fooled by andy's note into thinking that the
web version of the garden is by any means compleTe. there is still much
to do: linking up volume 3, deciding what to do about volume 4 (which
has disappeared from the face of the earth), and reworking the html to
present a consistent and graphically appealing appearance. there are
also a few behind-the-scenes items i'd like to do to make working with
the text easier in the future.

should be enough to keep me busy until KaTe tours again. ;)

if anyone wishes to take a peek at the garden and make suggestions,
please do so! point your browser at http://remus.rutgers.edu/~woj/garden/
and surf away.

woj