Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: For Lovehounds Only: A Kate Bush Questionnaire

From: Norman Buchwald <jbuchwald@csun.edu>
Date: 21 Oct 1995 19:27:04 GMT
Subject: Re: For Lovehounds Only: A Kate Bush Questionnaire
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi, I recently got another request for the poll.  I guess the space
available on the gaffa newsgroup may not hold much bulk on some people's
servers?  Or some new contenders for the Lovehounds mailing list?
Anyway, I'll post this once every week and a half to catch anyone out
there up.  You can post your results, mail them to me, Norman Buchwald
(jbuchwald@huey.csun.edu) or to Robert Little (rlittle@moran.com).
Thank you!  You have until November 15th, but please respond sooner!
Also:  The Kate Bush Cover question is directed towards song Kate has
covered, but go ahead and answer album cover as well, almost everyone
has.  We'll tabulate those, too.