Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bill Duffield tour programme

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 20 Oct 95 09:48:56 EDT
Subject: Bill Duffield tour programme
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Greetings Lovehounds!

A friend of mine tells me that there an ad on page 12 of
the latest Record Collector magazine that has the Bill
Duffield tour programme for sale.....at a whopping
150 UK pounds.   I'd love to buy it...but...

So if anyone buys this "holy grail", please give us a
full report on it's contents....perhaps you can also
scan it....for the rest of us to drool on.

Also on page 12 of Record Collector is the Kate Bush Italian Hounds Of Love
interview 7" (see pg 74 of the collector's
guide to Kate Bush).  this is selling for 20 UK pounds.

peace

ron