Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: kate tribute album!

From: Norman Buchwald <jbuchwald@csun.edu>
Date: 19 Oct 1995 21:32:44 GMT
Subject: Re: kate tribute album!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Here are my choices for a triple+ album  (Titled either "Under The Ivy"
or "Eat The Music")  (In no particular order on how it would appear on
each CD or album or tape side):

The Empty Bullring--Natalie Merchant

This Woman's Work--Tori Amos

Night Of The Swallow or The Jig Of Life-- Sinead O'Connor

The Handsome Cabin Boy--Suzanne Vega

Warm And Soothing-- Bette Midler

The Dreaming-- Midnight Oil

L'Amour Looks Something Like You-- Madonna

You're The One-- Stevie Wonder

The Man With The Child In His Eyes-- Cranberries

Room For The Life-- Whitney Houston

Wow-- Cyndi Lauper

Hammer Horror-- Sting

Stranded On The Moonbase/Keeping Me Waiting-- Bonnie Tyler

James And The Cold Gun-- Tina Turner

Pull Out The Pin-- Smashing Pumpkins

Playing Canasta In The Cold Rooms-- Mariah Carey

Suspended In Gaffa-- Siouxsie and the Banshees

Breathing-- Enya  (Could do "My Lagan Love" too)

Heads We're Dancing-- Bjork

Big Stripey Lie-- Pet Shop Boys

Melody based on Night Scented Stock-- Cocteau Twins or Deep Forest

Running Up That Hill-- Tears For Fears

Under The Ivy-- Annie Lennox (or Tori Amos. Annie Lennox could do "This
Woman's Work")

Mother Stands For Comfort-- Peter Gabriel

Ne T'En Fui Pas-- Sade

Watching You Without Me-- Sarah Maclachlan

Hello Earth-- David Bowie

Constellation Of The Heart-- Tasmin Archer

The Morning Fog-- kd Lang

Love And Anger-- Alanis Morissette

Reaching Out-- Simply Red

Deeper Understanding-- Depeche Mode