Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate-Topia in the UK

From: st@epcc.edinburgh.ac.uk (Scott Telford)
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 12:29:57 GMT
Subject: Kate-Topia in the UK
To: rec-music-gaffa@uknet.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk (UseNet News Admin)

Fellow Love-Hound (Chien d'Amour?) Yves Denneulin, who is on a visit to
the University of Edinburgh until December, has generously loaned me his
PAL copy of Kate-Topia and I plan to get a couple of VCRs plugged
together in the near future, so if any UK Love-Hounds would like an
(n+1)th-generation PAL VHS dub of this, get in touch with me, and I'll
se what I can do.

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK.(+44 131 650 5978)