Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

another rumour?

From: R.Jones@mirinz.org.nz
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 10:42 +1200
Subject: another rumour?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

     I know this is worn material, but I was speaking with a local DJ (and
     Katophile) yesterday, who tells me there is a rumour going around
     about a 1996 tour. No doubt this isn't true, but if anyone else has
     heard it, I'd like to know how it came about.

     P.S. Heather Nova's 'Heal' has been thrashed on the radio here. IMHO I
     think it's horrible and the albumn is quite un-Katelike. But that's
     just me.