Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Aspects of the Sensual World CD for sale

From: haves@en.com (Haverman)
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 16:18:00 -0400
Subject: Aspects of the Sensual World CD for sale
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

With these tracks:
1.The Sensual World (LP Version) 3:56
2.Be Kind To My Mistakes(From the Film Castaways-with Thanks To Nicolas
Roeg) 3:03
3.I'm Still Waiting 4:25
4.Ken (From the Comic Strip Film G.L.C.)3:48
5. The Sensual World(Instrumental Mix 3:56

$20 includes postage in North America

I may have two, since I haven't heard from the person who first reserved one
last week.
All paper goods offered last week are reserved.

One US Rubberband Girl CD single is available too at $5(coh)(shipping not
included unless
1.Rubberband Girl
purchased with above)
2.Rubberband Girl (extended Mix)