Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: I am Glad (or I hope) Kate does not see . . .

From: undrtoad@ix.netcom.com (P. Dale Campbell )
Date: 9 Oct 1995 02:24:02 GMT
Subject: Re: I am Glad (or I hope) Kate does not see . . .
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <456l50$k53@dewey.csun.edu> jbuchwald@csun.edu (Norman Buchwald)
writes:
>      How do you know Kate is not reading the posts?  Unless "Deeper
>Understanding" justified her need to be away from one (like it was a
>drug?  And she may have a point.)  Still, she can easily read the
>comments from time to time, maybe even join the conversation
underneath a
>pseudonym.  You never can tell.  Regardless, that's one of the reasons

>why in my questionnaire (poll) I put in the "if you can ask Kate one
>question," because maybe she'll read them!  (In addition to seeing
what
>are our favorites, etc.)
>                                                  Stormin' Norman

Comments in the past from people like IED and |} (|>oug), who have
apparent "ins" to the "organization", have indicated that KT was not
reachable via email.  Of course, I realize this could change at any
time
(one of the reasons I added the "hope" bit).  As for DU--I would bet
KT got the idea from a story she read about some poor spud who never
emerged from their larval stage.

Then again, maybe THAT's why the albums are taking longer and longer to
appear!

----
The UnderToad, (pDaleCampbell, pdCampbell@goodyear.com)
SIGless in Akron