Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Ninth Wave?

From: Norman Buchwald <jbuchwald@dewey.csun.edu>
Date: 6 Oct 1995 17:38:55 GMT
Subject: The Ninth Wave?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello, Love Hounds.

     I'm curious.  When I heard that Kate thought of making a video album
of the ninth wave some years ago, I was excited.  Only to see that the
project was scrapped.  Now there's talk about a Ninth Wave script?
What's that all about?  Maybe it was discussed right before I joined the
Gaffa newsgroup, but please repost the facts!!!!!!

                                                        Stormin' Norman