Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Where there's smoke, there's flaming.

From: undrtoad@ix.netcom.com (P. Dale Campbell )
Date: 5 Oct 1995 12:06:26 GMT
Subject: Re: Where there's smoke, there's flaming.
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

"The evidence before the court is ... incontrovertable!"

Okay.  The narrator of "Breathing" is an unborn child (who has been
reincarnated, but doesn't want to come out this time).  I wish one of
the interviewers had cleared up this imagery, but the fossil records
are unanimous.

Sometimes I wish this group had an "in", like the Yes mailing-list
_Notes From the Edge_.  Questions that come in get real responses from
the members involved.  Yes, it is *truly* moderated, but the opinions
of the fans are NOT censored.  Then again, I'm glad (or I hope) Kate
doesn't see some of the crap that comes into L-H! :)