Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate and Tori+ On Big Sale!

From: igg@intrepid.net (Allan Balliett)
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 1995 08:28:42 -0500
Subject: Kate and Tori+ On Big Sale!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Dear Friends!

Please pardon another intrusion, but I thought if you didn't hear about
this, you'd be more displeased!

Intergalactic Garage is having their first INTERNET SALE. Sale ends Friday
at midnight!

Lots of TORI and KATE CD singles (and I think some full lengths!) are on
DEEP Sale prices during this period!

And I think there are some 40x60 posters of KATE (and many others) at
awesome savings!

Here's the URL:

http://www.intrepid.net/igg

if you haven't been to our home page recently, you may want to check it
out -- LOTS of GOODIES have been added!

http://www.intrepid.net/igg/igg.html

Thanks and Good Luck!

--
INTERGAALCTIC GARAGE World-Wide Music Collectibles
110 W. German Street POB 3047, Shepherdstown, WV USA 25443