Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Kate's Sprituality

From: "Saunders, Jonathan" <Saunders@albpig.cho.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 95 15:30:00 EDT
Subject: RE: Kate's Sprituality
To: "'(list) love-hounds'" <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>
Cc: "'midnight@iglou.com'" <midnight@iglou.com>
Encoding: 23 TEXT

Hi Banshee!

> said that I asked a boring tiered question, and to listen
> to the music and read the books.

Well, just ignore him! <grin> And ignore people who complain about your
speeling! <grin>

In the past, we've had intense discussions with people who seem to try to
come up with interpretations of Kate's songs that prove she is their
particular religion. These discussions tend to get emotional ("boring"
isn't a word I would use!).

I don't know the answer to your spirituality question. She certainly uses
imagery from many different religions in her work. As for what she
personally believes in, who can really say for sure?

/jonathan
 --
<Jonathan.SAUNDERS@cho.ge.com> Katefan. Mi gxuas porti verdan stelon!
GE Fanuc Automation; 1 Columbia Circle; Albany, NY USA 12203-5189