Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:Kate's Sprituality

From: Britta Cromwell <midnight@iglou.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 1995 21:16:19 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re:Kate's Sprituality
To: Rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I asked about any known info. on Kate spirituality. I recieved great info
from Vanceman...Thank- you Sir! :) I also recieved a pointed comment from
Samotnaf He (?) said that I asked a boring tiered question, and to listen
to the music and read the books. Well in responce to him (?) I say I dont
own all the Kate stuff available, also I have obviously listened to the
music that is why I had sited examples to come to my question. Sorry if I
bored him, Yet even "Cloudbusting" doent site any quotes about Kate religion.
							Kate Fan,
							 Banshee *-------

"Protect yourself with Fire."