Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on Bio's Bahnhof

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 95 01:28:22 +0100
Subject: Re: Kate on Bio's Bahnhof
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

> I have checked this via phone call at 3SAT. It's simply a repeat of the 1978
> show. There are no new live acts, no live Kate etc. But it's a good chance
> to tape ths show in excellent quality!! All European TV watchers with
> satellite/cable TV access. Look out!
> Wieland

Of course it's not new stuff (who did expect that?)

But a complete repeat of Kate's very first TV appearance, which wasn't a
lip-synch but performed live, is almost as good, if not better (unfortunately
newer appearances aren't live anymore but rather lip-syncs).

So again:

Watch out 3SAT on October 9th, 1995 from 20:15 to 21:00 (The Line, The Cross,
And The Curve) and then again from 22:30 to 00:00 (Bio's Bahnhof, complete
repeat of Kate's first ever TV appearance, live and not lip-synched)

Bye,

Uli

P.S.: I'm almost gone now for the next 4 weeks, bye until then.

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2] "Bah, ich habe 4 mit 8!" [comment from Sven Wachter]