Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on Bio's Bahnhof

From: Smith Van PRC <smithv@USAFE16.ramstein.af.mil>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 95 20:30:00 PDT
Subject: Re: Kate on Bio's Bahnhof
To: "'RMG'" <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 33 TEXT

Howdy Love Hounds,

Weiland added to Uli's wonderful discovery:

>I have checked this via phone call at 3SAT. It's simply a repeat of the
1978
>show. There are no new live acts, no live Kate etc. But it's a good chance
>to tape ths show in excellent quality!! All European TV watchers with
>satellite/cable TV access. Look out!
>Wieland

I have come into possession (temporarily) of PAL to NTSC conversion
equipment.  As I'm living in Germany also, I'd be more than happy to
tape and convert to NTSC this broadcast.

My questions:  Is it needed?Has this performance appeared on a Love
Hounds Collection previously?  Do many people already have this
performance?   Does a high-quality copy of this performance already exist?

If not, I'll be more than willing to rent a kick-a__ VCR just for this event
get the best recording possible, and release it to whoever volunteers to do
the
next tape tree (Chris...?   I know you have quite the archive, and by the
way it's great to have you posting again!  Welcome back)   .....I can also
dub to Beta...

Van

ps:  to date, *still* no fruitopia ads in Germany that I've seen!  Eagerly
awaiting the new tape!