Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Crossing Atlantic for three days. Can get Fruitopia Music ?

From: pfranken@pi.net (Peter Franken)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 18:41:22 GMT
Subject: Crossing Atlantic for three days. Can get Fruitopia Music ?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hy all

A colleague of mine is hopping over the Atlantic for three days to Minneapolis.
I told him to look out for the Fruitopia Music or anything from Kate.

Does anyone know if it's on sale there or have any other good suggestions for
stuff that I would like related to Kate he could get for me ?

By the way : this message is from The Netherlands. The stations don't show any
of the Fruitopia commercials here. A very short version only shows before some
movies in a theatre in Antwerp, but that doesn't feature Kate.

If it's not on sale there is there maybe a Kate fan who would be so kind to send
a tape over ? Of course for compensation or trade.

Greetings, Peter

[Einstein was a fool ... End of subspace message ... from pfranken@pi.net]
[Fans of Science Fiction, Fantasy, Star Trek, Elfquest, Kate Bush, ......]
[Drop by and visit our homepage http://www.pi.net/~pfranken/home.html....]