Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's new house

From: Steve ZPJ <zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 22:14:00 +0000
Subject: Re: Kate's new house
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

kln@crl.com previously stated:
> So I'm sitting here wondering if any of you
> UK based folks are planning on taking a little
> drive out to see Kate's new house?  Hmmm? Anyone
> just a little bit curious?
>
> Get us a picture, won't you?  And post it somewhere
> so we can have a peek at this new site of Love
> Hounds pilgrimage, pretty please with sugar, honey,
> sugar on top, ok? Treacle?
>
> kln@a.crl.com  Is treacle anything like marmite?

I was down in the area of Kate's house just recently (I probably
passed the house at some point). When I got back I checked my email
and the first thing I read was that Kate had got a new house in
Reading. I was so annoyed, if I'd receieved that a few days earlier I
would have checked it out, but unfortunately, it's about 4-5 hours
drive away.

Treacle is nothing like marmite, I'm sitting here with a jar of
marmite right now spreading it on toast. I would not like to try
treacle on toast though.
--
Steve ZPJ (zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk)

-- Anyone who can stay sane in this world must be mad --