Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re:Money for Kate;"Ethics"

From: Britta Cromwell <midnight@iglou.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 00:48:47 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re:Money for Kate;"Ethics"
To: Love-Hounds-Request@uunet.UU.NET
cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello,
	Yesterday I wrote of having a professional copy of "The Single
File". And how I wished to trade a copy of mine for a copy of th  new and
as I have heard Wonderful "Fruitopia" vid. This was my respose.> From:
kln@a.crl.com

> 3) For the young lady who offered to copy The Single File
>    videos -- this is something of a no-no since these videos
>    are available commercially, albeit sometimes difficult to
>    find.  It is considered acceptable (in the group anyway)
>    to offer to share videos that may not be available to
>    everyone, such as tv appearances, interviews, etc.  Let's
>    not take any revnue away from Kate by copying her commercially
>    a   lips thrdeos!
End Quote
Well I wish to say I never thought of stealing money from Kate. We all
know she needs it! Being that she just purchase  a new Mansion add all.
Please don't
nail me to the perverbail Hounds Love cross, for wanting to supply a
video, That I thought was out of print! Now for those who want to help
Kate pay for her new House, and get the Single File in the proccess...
Here is a posting for you. :)