Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Home for Kate

From: cbullard@HiWAAY.net (Len Bullard)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 20:43:21 -0500
Subject: New Home for Kate
To: gtwinney@plymouth.ac.uk
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Duh!  Dull American here..  Deep South.

Where is Reading?  I wonder what a single gal
shall do with such a large abode?  Perhaps,
one day she will have a party and invite all of
us who have loved her music for so long.

Well, we can dream, can't we. ;-)

The Fruitopia Tape was really wonderful.  When
I say, there are no Kate Fans here, that is fact.
The miracle of the Internet is to bring us together
as has never been possible before, Lisa Bradley's
efforts and kind notes from Welling not withstanding.

Have any of you ever met Lisa?  I often wonder what
that sweet lady is like.  For a rather long time, her
little notes were the only connection there was for me
to the far away world of Kate Bush.  From time to
time, one thinks such efforts merit a real thanks.

Thanks, Lisa.  Really.  You are a blessing to
the silent eyed lovers of your chum.  A great lonely
void was filled by those little notes.  Comfort is also love.

One other question, if y'all will indulge me?  Is
there any list or outlet for Kate-centered art?
I'm talking abour a rather long and funny story
based on a whimsical what-if surrounding the
Cloudbusting video.  Posting this a chunk at
a time could take awhile.

Len