Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: enya album

From: "Fisher, Carlton D." <X7E0@MUSIC.STLAWU.EDU>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 95 18:38:39 EDT
Subject: Re: enya album
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Is the new Enya album actually going to be a new album or is it going
to be the re-release of The celts that we already have in America and
was available in Korea(!) even before it was available here. All the
hype about a new Enya album coming out this summer, and all it was was
a repackaged remastered version of her first (and worst IMHO) album.
PLease tell me it will be a NEW album with NEW material.  Is the
reissue already avialable in Australia?  Or could the sticker be
referring to the reissues realease date in Australia?