Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Lovehounds

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 21:49:30 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: Lovehounds
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

On Fri, 15 Sep 1995 stephan@nextstep.celtic.co.uk wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what lovehounds is?

That's a straight line if I ever heard one. Unfortunately, I don't have
the energy tonight to thinkof an appropriately witty response, so I'll
keep it straight.

gatewayed directly to the newsgroupand vice versa. In other words,
everything that appears in the newsgroup appears on the mailing list and
vice versa. You can subscribe to love-hounds by saying "Pretty Please!"
to love-hounds-request@uunet.uu.net.

Enjoy, love-pup.

Stu

scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|