Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MisK.

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 07:42:40 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: MisK.
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

On Fri, 15 Sep 1995, Tippi Chai wrote:

>  (IEDSRI@aol.com) writes:
>
> I don't know what kind of "interaction" IED is refering to, so I can't say
> whether this scenario is likely or not.

After the alleged breakup was big news on r.m.g, Kate did a signing at
Tower Records in NYC and Del was there. Some fan (identify yourself if
you're still here) was standing with Del and talking to him during part
of the signing, and when Del turned to tell Kate something, he called
her "Puddin'."

:-) Ok, hardly ironclad evidence, but I've broken up with women before and
remained friends and associates and I wouldn't go around calling one of
them Puddin' after the fact.... Not that I called any of 'em Puddin'
before, but you know what I mean.

Hmmm, maybe I should've named my servers Del and Puddin'! :-)

P.S. Re servers: One person suggested Orgonon and Yoyo. Nice choice, but
Yoyo seems like a bad omen for a server -- always going up and down!

scasterg@dispatch.com == Stuart M. Castergine        |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|