Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MisK.

From: aj796@freenet.carleton.ca (Tippi Chai)
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 05:29:12 GMT
Subject: Re: MisK.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: aj796@freenet.carleton.ca (Tippi Chai)

 (IEDSRI@aol.com) writes:
>  1.  Kate and Del haven't actually broken up, judging from
> their interaction during at least three public appearances
> since the release of The Red Shoes.

Breaking up does not always mean going their separate ways.
I know a dancer and a musician who work together and they were married for
about 10 years.  They have now divorced, and each of them have their
new loves, but they still work very closely together and are very comfortable
with each other, almost like brother and sister.  They're just not a "couple"
any more. (To people who don't know them they *may* still look like a couple.)

I don't know what kind of "interaction" IED is refering to, so I can't say
whether this scenario is likely or not.
--
Tippi Chai, Toronto, ON, Canada             aj796@freenet.carleton.ca
"The whims that we're weeping for/Our parents would be beaten for" Kate Bush