Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: ** TAPE TREE 1995 **

From: Kate <kal93003@uconnvm.ARPA>
Date: 11 Sep 1995 16:45:46 GMT
Subject: Re: ** TAPE TREE 1995 **
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
To: lightning1@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

A great big Lovehounds thanks to you John and all the others
involved in the Tape Tree 1995 -- Total Tape Integration is
simply "amazing" "fantastic" and "incredible" -- if only for
the Japanese Sweeney Sisters singing <sic> "Rollin' The
Ball"...

Oh yeah, I remember the seventies!  All too well.

Anyway, thanks a lot for "getting the ball rolling" you folks!
I've kept it rolling by making three dups already -- your
tapes are in the mail (you know who you are!)

Kate Laity  KAL93003@uconnvm.uconn.edu
http://www.ucc.uconn.edu/~hbladm38/