Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Found a disc!

From: lombaeg@mail.interpac.be (Emmy May Lombaerts)
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 1995 15:26:34 GMT
Subject: Re: Found a disc!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
content-length: 698
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

mickey@ripco.com (Glenn Raye) wrote:

>Eric Slone (eslone@osf1.gmu.edu) wrote:

>: I just found in a local chain-record store a copy of the "Limited
>: Edition" KaTe Bush Interview/Picture Disc.  The tracks are #1, 1982 - The
>: Dreaming, and #2 1985 - Hounds of Love.  Is this really a limited
>: edition/rare item?

>: Thanks,

>: Eric

            It's supposed to be limited to 2500 copies... Or so I've
heard.. But with these bootlegs you can never be sure of course..
Anyway, I do understand that it's pretty hard to find now...

                      Emmy.
"Butterflies don't belong in nets" - Tori Amos
Emmy May Lombaerts
lombaeg@mail.interpac.be
http://www.ping.be/~ping2242/emmy.html