Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Singled Out

From: nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk (Neil Calton)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 14:26:55 +0100
Subject: Re: Singled Out
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>From: Buffalohead <NSRJM@NURSEPO.MEDCTR.UCLA.EDU>
>
>Okay, new survey:
>
>       Which single cover is your favorite and why? Which album
>cover? For those who don't have the older singles, they are displayed
>on the inner cover of 'The Whole Story.'

A couple of my favourites are The Sensual World with the
sand slipping through her fingers, and Hammer Horror with
the beautiful portrait.

Some of the foreign sleeves are also very good particularly
the "Bat Wing" sleeve for the French issue of Breathing,
the "Pipes" sleeve on Night of the Swallow in Ireland, and
the "Dolphin" sleeve for Symphony in Blue in Japan.

Neil
--

Neil Calton                                       INTERNET:  nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk
Computing & Information           JANET:     nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk