Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Re: ?yli_|

From: larry@hal.com (Larry Hernandez)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 14:33:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re: ?yli_|
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

IED was on fire when he said:

* Subject: Re: ?yli_|

* > But seriously, anyone want to tackle BVs on "Lily" where it
* > sounds to me like Kate is screaming "With your incense" (left
* > speaker) and  "With a cigarette" (from the right speaker),
* > which I would assume are practical household tools for making
* > a circle of fire.
* >
* > -- Karen

They are also practical household toolz for some serious weed 'smokin,
as well.  Hey, buzz off! I know..  Perhapz someone should investigate
whether backwards, Kate is screaming "Here is how I want you to enjoy my
music, ya SOTS!" Besides, I hear some people can get off on smoking tobacco.

* Are you serious about these being the words, Karen?  IED does
* agree with you that there are "mystery" vocals uttered here,
* but hadn't been able to make one syllable of them out till
* now. So tell him you haven't been pulling his leg. . .

Believe me, andy, if Karen pulled your leg, you'd feel it!

* -- Andrew Marvick (IED)
*   S         R        I

Larry (the_sot@larry@hal.com ;-)