Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

For Sale/Give Away: Some Issues of Homeground and TKCB

From: Graham McCann <graham@chunklet.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 1995 12:56:45 GMT
Subject: For Sale/Give Away: Some Issues of Homeground and TKCB
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Anybody interested in any of these fanzines?

Homeground 28 (Autumn 87)
      "    29 (Christmas 87)
      "    30 (Spring 88)
      "    31 (Summer 88) (slightly poor condition)
      "    32 (Autumn 88)
      "    33 (Yule 88)
      "    34 (Spring 89)
      "    35 (Summer 89)

Two Issues of the The Kate Bush Club; I have no idea
what years, I would guess at 87 and 88.

If you would like to offer me any money  - I would
be very happy to take it! However, if you would like these
magazines then drop me an e-mail, and I'd ask for an international
(if appropriate) reply coupon to mail them to you.

Graham
graham@chunklet.demon.co.uk