Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

(diffs) FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 95 00:52:18 +0200
Subject: (diffs) FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Archive-name: music/kate-bush-faq-diffs
Last-modified: 1995/08/26
Version: 1.3.q minus 1.3.n

This is a human understandable 'diff' from previous month's FAQ to this
month's FAQ.

If you are on the mailing list (love-hounds) instead of rec.music.gaffa this
is all you will get without further action.  The full version is posted to
rec.music.gaffa only.  You can get a full copy of the FAQ by requesting it from
me (uli@zoodle.robin.de).  If you subscribe to the list (done by sending
email to love-hounds-request@uunet.uu.net) Bill Wisner will also provide you
with the full FAQ.  If you can't receive more than 64KB in one piece I can
split the FAQ for you.

All paragraphs which have been changed/added/deleted are listed here,
additional comments in []s.  Cosmetical changes aren't listed.

"Look, Ma! Just an hour late!"

0.   Really Frequently Asked Questions

     Also known as 'Read Before Posting'.  Please excuse stev0's [SB] humor...

     Q:  What does "Gaffa" mean?