Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Weirdness

From: kln@crl.com
Date: 25 Aug 1995 23:20:04 GMT
Subject: The Weirdness
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

No no no!

Kate says "We let John Lennon get buried in weirdness."  And where is that written?  Well if you take
a telescope and turn it inside out and carefully examine the ivy leaves on the back of the album you
can see tiny tiny words.  It is much easier to see them if you've been drinking lots and lots of Fruitopia
and are about to go into a diabetic coma.

But seriously, anyone want to tackle BVs on "Lily" where it sounds to me like Kate is screaming "With
your incense" (left speaker) and  "With a cigarette" (from the right speaker), which I would assume are
practical household tools for making a circle of fire.

Karen  kln@a.crl.com  "We let the weirdness in and it was us."