Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wildcat dubber silenced... ;-)

From: larry@hal.com (Larry Hernandez)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 16:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Wildcat dubber silenced... ;-)
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi again,

Well, I did a little booboo with my attempt to start my branch of the tape
tree.  John Light kindly reminded me of what I had of course thought of
right after sending out my message (in a little fit of anger, par for my
course), namely that people are already in line for getting dubs, and I'm
not following protocol by doing this...

And I have to agree..  So, sorry fans, but I better not do this after all.
Seems we'll just have to wait it out together, but from what I understand,
things are actually starting to begin. Hey, that's a good sign, no?

So patience, Katefans.  And it should be no problem for a Katefan to have
extreme patience, eh? :-)  Once you see how great this KollecTion really is
and the work that went into it, your patience will be richly rewarded.

Larry

Larry J. Hernandez        "Watching storms, start to form, over a miracle."
HaL Computer Systems         - how I sang it before reading the lyrics
larry@hal.com