Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Fruitopia

From: Buffalohead <NSRJM@NURSEPO.MEDCTR.UCLA.EDU>
Date: 16 Aug 1995 07:05:51 GMT
Subject: Re: Fruitopia
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

xerxses@dircon.co.uk (Tony) wrote:

> I understand that the darling Kate was responsible for the music on the
> new Coca-cola Fruitopia advert by Chiat/Day NY.
>
> Can anyone confirm or deny?

Hmmmm...RFAQ, anyone? Yes, Kate's is the music that drives the
Fruitopia ads (at least all those seen here in the U.S.). There are
actually ten ads in all and some of them have been airing since 1993.

If you're in the U.K., you're probably hearing the similar, ambient
sounds of The Cocteau Twins.

Robb